Robust Decentralized Variable Speed Drive
Maximum performance in demanding environments
VACON® 20X is a decentralized drive that can either be mounted directly onto a motor or very close by wherever it is located. Its outdoor enclosure protection ensures maximum performance in challenging conditions where heat, dirt and vibration levels are high.
The use of electrical rooms is minimized and cabling costs reduced as the drive can be installed as close to the motor as possible. A protective vent ensures pressure inside the drive is equalized with the surrounding environment. It acts as a barrier against condensation, dust and dirt to ensure reliable drive operation and to prevent the rubber seals from wearing down.
VACON 20X is quick to install and easy to keep clean. And the built-it PLC functionality makes custom-made software solutions possible.
Power range and supply voltages
- 1 x 208-240 V…0.75-1.5 kW
- 3 x 208-240V…0.75-4 kW
- 3 x 380-480 V..0.75-7.5 kW
Features and benefits
- Cost savings due to decentralized concept
- Easy cleaning with pressurized water
- Custom-made software solutions with built-in PLC functionality
- Fits into any available space and is mountable in any position
Conveyors, extruders and packaging machines, textile winders, processing and washing machines, fans and pumps.
- VACON Live
- VACON Loader
- VACON Programming
- VACON Save
- Danfoss HCS (Harmonic Calculation Software)