The best fit for direct machine mounting
Designed for simplicity and robustness, the VLT® Decentral Drive FCD 302 is a user-friendly product with high performance and a strong protection degree.
A decentral-drive solution eliminates the need for space-consuming control cabinets. And, with the drives placed near the motor, there is no need for long-screened motor cables.
With the VLT Decentral Drive FCD 302, all the options are built into the unit reducing the number of boxes to be mounted, and the connections and terminations in the installation. As a result, labour costs and the risks of failure are dramatically reduced.
Supply voltages and power range
- 3 x 380-480 V…0.37-3 kW
Features and benefits
- Installation is flexible as the drive adapts to any brand of motor
- Servicing is fast and easy due to the pluggable twin-part design
- Cleaning is easy thanks to the drive’s smooth surface
- Cable savings are possible as a result of the integrated power and fieldbus looping terminals
- Direct connection to a PC is possible thanks to the integrated USB port
- The need for PLC capacity is reduced due to the built-in smart logic controller
With its IP 66 enclosure, the VLT Decentral Drive FCD 302 is ideal for conveyor applications, sorter systems, installations in wash-down areas or widely distributed applications with a large number of drives in, for example, the food and beverage and materials-handling industries.
- VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10
- VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 31
- Danfoss HCS (Harmonic Calculation Software)
- Danfoss Servo Sizer
- VLT® Energy Box